Monday 8 February 2010

Week 5 Polkadoodle challenge.


Heres my entry for week 5 challenge at Polkadoodle.The challenge was paper piercing,so I used this cute owl off of Jingle Jangle cd rom.I made a easel card with the help of http://cardztv.blogspot.com which Kerry told me about Thank you Kerry x x x x.I used my minds eye papers and doodled and glittered.Oh I used some velvetey letters for the sentiment that I got in a daisy and dandelion set.So head over to http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com to see what the great design team have created and see what other crafters have submitted.
Karen x x x x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Karen

    This is very cute and an easel card as well which I am really liking just lately.

    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. These owls are so cute. Great papers too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your easel card. It really makes a statement. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't easel cards fun Karen and yours is fab. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along in the Polkadoodles Paper piecing challenge!Fab card - I do love owls! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehe! I do like the owl! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card Karen and such a cute owl.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles paper piecing challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete