Thursday 18 February 2010

Get Funky February challenge




Heres my card for February challenge at Get funky.I used a image from http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com hes called Bigsby isnt he cute.I coloured him using copics and used my new cd I got for my birthday Dreams come true from Funky hand.I used the blue set of papers I cant remember the name as there is so many on there,and the letters are off the cd as well,so pop over to http://getfunkyandcraft.blogspot.com and look at all the great DT stuff and what other people have done this month.

5 comments:

  1. Love your gatefold card, really creative. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute gatefold card karen..thanks for joining in the fun this month with the Get Funky Gang...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just fab! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying using your Dreams Come True CD. Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky challenge this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen

    Your card is lovely - great choice of colour/design.

    As you say so many different ones to choose from on this CD we are spoilt for choice!!

    You have cut your letters out perfectly!!!

    Thank you for joining in the Get Funky! challenge this month. I hope you are able to join us again next month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card
    Thanks for joining us at get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete