Sunday 21 February 2010

For the Birds Polkadoodles challenge week 7




Heres the card I made for http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com this week.We had to follow the sketch above and put a bird on it somewhere.I used polkadoodle free polka dot pink paper download for the owl and the border strip,and My minds eye paper for the rest.The sentiment I tried to sound like a owl hoot tried being the word.:) I cut the owl and the branch from Gypsy Wanderings.Love making these easel cards so quick and easy to do.So pop over to polkadoodles blog and see what everyones making this week.
Karen x x x x
Also I came second on Polkadoodle challenge last week with my owl card I did before so now have a first and second blinkie :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blinkie....great card too. I love easel cards too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen. Check out my blog, I have a little surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love easel cards, fab mix of papers too. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sympa cette carte j'aime beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I also like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge card, love the papers. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Karen! ;)

    Thank you for adding my blinkie!!! e-mail me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com and I´ll send you a surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Karen. Love that owl.
    Thanks for joining this Polka Doodles challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete