Tuesday 9 February 2010

SMC challenge #3 Red,silver and black


This Tayla the Tiger isnt he just the cutest,it could be a she as well.I used my copics to colour and DCWV lush black card for the matting and some red paper from my stash.I glittered Taylas hair and patches with silver glitter but it really doesnt show.I found some silver heart brads and thought they were ideal for this challenge.So hop over to http://sewmanychallenges.com and see everyones great creations for this weeks challenge.Hope you like.
Karen x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Karen this looks awesome!!! I love how you kept Tayla white. I can see the silver glitter perfectly! It's all sooooo cute and so creative!!! Wonderful job!!!

    So glad you joined us at Sew Many Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your Tayla! She is one of my favorites! I like that you kept her white...and her glittler sparkles just fine!!!
    Great Job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!!! Love it! Thanks for playing with SMC!

    ReplyDelete