Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lily-boo too February challenge


Here the card I made for the challenge this month.1 tag 1 ribbon,I love this cupcake circle piccy makes ya hungury mmmmm.I coloured it using copics and glossy accent the strawberry and tea cup,then glittered the cupcake case but it really doesnt show in the picture.I used DCWV sweet paper its all cupcakes and yummy cakes on it .Then I found a stamp with a cup of tea on and thought that would make a great tag " tea and cake"souns good to me :) .The shape of card is called a sidestep card its my first attempt so quite happy with it.Pop on over to http://lily-bootoo.blogspot.com and look at everyones cards.
Hope you like Karen x x x x

5 comments:

  1. that looks so yummy karen!! love the paper with the little strawbs on. thank you for coming to play with us over on LB2 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Karen , i saw it first on the cricut mb and decided there and then on my favourite !
    love Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Karen this is gorgeous! That strawberry looks real! and the paper matches perfectly. Such a great take on the challenge I love it! Thanks so much for joining in with LB2 this month!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,
    That sure does look yummy, a super sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at LBT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, great design & that cupcake looks good enough to eat!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete