Wednesday 10 March 2010

More Mothers day cards




Heres acouple more Motheres day cards I made yesterday.I cut the trifoldcard using my Cricut and Gypsy using a Gypsy file I downloade from here http://217creations.blogspot.com she has some great files to share so visit this great site.I used WIMG cart for the flowers and lots of bits and bobs of paper for the matting layers.The other card I used DCWV Blossom and butterflies stack again (one of my favs),the butterfly was cut from Gypsy wanderings card and the swirls were as well.The sentiment was from Wild card cart.Have sold a few cards to friends but I think I might get a card off of every child this year instead of one between them :) HOpe you like.
Karen x x x x

2 comments:

  1. These are really nice Mother's Day cards. I'm sure those who receive them will really love them!
    Becky
    www.ohmystarsprod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fabulous! love the fun colours! and that trifold looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete