Monday 8 March 2010

Lily-boo too challenge "Mothers Day"



Heres my card I made for http://lily-bootoo.blogspot.com challenge this month.I made this Mothers day card using a image from http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com that I won last month at their challenge.Its from "Mum" collection,I choose it because its sometimes how I feel with my children lol.I made a wiper card which are really easy to make and coloured the image with copic pens.I used Funky hands dreams come true cd rom for the backing papers and a pretty floral punch for the bottom.I rummaged around in my stash for some pretty little flowers sequins and then doodled and highlighted it nearly to death :).Hope you like,
Karen x x x x

3 comments:

  1. oh karen, that is just so cute, i love the boo bunnies and wiper cards are so much fun and the link worked too!! thank you for sharing it with us and joining our challenge over on LB2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Karen , that is sooooo cute ! i really must have a go at these wiper cards they look really good . Thanks for joining us at lilyboo
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Karen this is just the cutest mothers day card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at LB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete