Thursday 25 March 2010

A couple of cards I made




Heres a couple of cards I made yesterday.I love the images from http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com/ I love the turtle/tortoise hes so cute.I coloured the image using my copic pens,and the backing paper is of course :) DCWV Blossom and butterflies stack.I cut a couple of butterflies from the paper and put foam pads on to raise them up.I used my SU flower punch for the little daises,I glossy accented his shell and the cupa and saucers.And then I doodled till my heart was content.
The side stepper card is one of my favourite shaped cards at the moment,the backing paper was from polkadoodles Jingle jangles cd rom,heres where you can see their great designs and cd roms www.polkadoodles.com I used a magnolia stamp I acquired from a stamp swap last year I luuuuuuv Tildas I HAVE got to get some I coloured her using my copic pens again .I used SU daisy punch again and a random "happy birthday"stamp I found in my stamp box.Then doodled and doodled and highlighted.Hope you like.
Karen x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards - I love the Tilda stamps must use mine more.

    ReplyDelete