Monday 10 January 2011

A challenge card


Good morning,I know I know two posts in the same day I shock myself sometimes lol
Heres a card I made for the cricutolics forum (link is in my side bar go have a look)We had to use a heart and ribbon.I used the heart card cut out on hello kitty cart.The image is from a QVC tsv from Kanban so cute a little handbag full of stamps :),the sentiment is the same set as well.The paper was from DCWV christmas stack but it is a gorgeous red so had to use it.Oh and I coloured the image using my promarkers the first time they have been used this year yyaayyy.If your looking for the ribbon on this card well.....I didnt have any the right colour so didnt put any on.Hope you like.
Karen x x x

1 comment:

  1. its gorgeous karen and hey you dafty, on her bunch of flowers she has a ribbon!! and the crocheted balnkets and hats are cute too huge Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete