Saturday 10 July 2010

Polkadoodles Paper Boutique CD rom




Well I dont post anything in a week or two and then post twice in one day. :p
I made these cards using the cd rom I won on a polkadoodle challenge a couple of months ago.Its called paper boutique and its a lovely cd that you can make 3d cards.I made the monkey for my nephew from his nanny for his 5th birthday later this month,and the car card was for my mil friends nephew but hes a bit older than my nephew (i think hes in his 30's).The monkey one is 3d on the back as well he was such fun to make funny little monkey!!! The car one I just 3d the front of the car and then put it on a 6" square card was so simple and was perfect apparently mil friend said :) Made a lovley blue envelope to match as I dont have any 6" envelopes but good old scor pal was there to save the day.Hope you like.
Karen x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment