Thursday 22 July 2010

Polkadoodles Challenge "Stamp Away" take 2







Well I have made another milk carton because I didnt read the rules propally at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ ,I didnt see that you had to stamp your own background and not use designed ones evn ones by polkadoodles.So I made this one instead.I used my brand new magnolia stamps arent they cute I love the mermaid shes so pretty.I coloured using pro marker pens and added lots of glitter and accented the bubbles with the glossy accent.The label is from the Meeshelle set and the little flower is as well.Hope this one qualifys for this weeks challenge as the last one didnt.Hope you like.
Karen x x x x

6 comments:

  1. I love this, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week with your lovely project in our stamp away challenge! Thanks for having another go - great mermaid! It's lovely....Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! Even more fantastic than the first one!! That template I am certainly going to have to use now! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so I definately have to use that template. i love the image and ur colouring is fab - have you had a look at the colouring competition announced at polkadoodles??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely carton Karen. Love the undersea theme and those cute stamps.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh now I don't know which I like best! But i do love what you've done with the background paper here. Thanks for taking the time to create another beutiful project for us to see.

    ReplyDelete