Wednesday 4 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers challenge.












Heres my first creation for Passion for Promarkers challenge ,this weeks challenge is to follow a sketch.I used one of my new Magnolia summer stamps shes so cute.Of course coloured her with Promarker pens and highlighted with good old sakura white gel pen.
I love easel cards so seem to be making alot of them lately,I used some paper from my bits and bobs box so I havent got a clue what paper it is sorry :(.
The shells and rope stamps are also from the new Magnolia summer stamp set,I stamped the shells and then embossed them to make them look more 3d and then stuck them down with 3d pads.Oh and also the sentiment is from the new magnolia stamp set.I really like this card think Im off to crafting shed today to make some more.
Please pop over to http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see the DT great creations with this sketch and the great prize you can win this week its a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen.
Hope you like.
Karen x x x x x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kazzy, great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my sketch challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kazzy - I love this image and you've coloured it beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the shells ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet easel card..and the papers are K&Co :-)....thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card. Love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen,
    No wonder you like this card, it's gorgous. Such a cute Tilda & beautifully coloured. Love the detail. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, I love the colours and details.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete