Thursday 10 June 2010

Sir stamp alot June challenge and CB UK challenge


Heres another creation I made today,this one is for Uk cricut messageboard and my first time at http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/ .The challenge on the Cricut MB was to use the invitation cut from Wild card cart and for the sirstampalot challenge was to use a punch.

I cut the invitation card in a lovely pale green card and used some new paper I got in do crafts goodie bag.It has a bit of glitter added to each spot.I then punched down each side of it with my pretty flower punch from readicut.

I cut the butterfly from Serenade cart and then cut the layer of it with some pretty crafters companion paper.I added a butterfly peel off border and some pretty ittle gems on the butterflies wings.Then I added the usual inking and doodling to finish it off.Hope you like.

Karen x x x x
PS so sorry but the piccy decided to turn it self on its side and I couldnt work out how to turn it around so just put ya head to the left and it looks ok lol. x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kazzy

    Why do pictures do that sometimes ? I had one just yesterday that was having none of it and in the end I posted a sidewards flower.

    Anyhow, your cars if very pretty, green adn lilac make a perfect combination.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kazzy
    this is gorgeous, love that butterfly so much.
    hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gorgeous karen and that butterfly is just so pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kazzy,
    I've just turned my laptop on it's side to see your card as you intended it. It is a gorgeous card and the big butterfly is glorious.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete