Sunday 2 May 2010

More new sets at Lily-boos




Heres a couple of cards I made today using some of the new sets at http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/ I used a cute new angel from the new "Angel "set.I coloured her in sakura stardust pens so she sparkles,and cut a few little birds from the serenade cart.This was for the challenge at Cricut MB which was to use anything with wings.
The pirate one is my fav from the "Pirate" set at Lily-boos boutique.I coloured them watercolouring for a change and then made it into a spring card so he boings around.Hope you like.
Karen x x x x

2 comments:

  1. ooooh karen, they are the cutest!!! i coloured that very same cool angel up myself this morning!!!! i love the pirate and the shape of his card xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards karen love the pirates

    ReplyDelete