Monday 11 January 2010

A New Year


Paige getting ready to go out in the snow...loves her glowing socks...Kasey with a huge snowball.


Robbie being a dude as usual.

Happy new year everyone Im so sorry I have been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks or even months.Hopefully everything is back to normal after christmas,new year and snow days with everyone home from school and work.
I have promised myself Im going to start doing challenges agian and look at the blogs Im following.
I have just ordered a Gypsy so this will hopefully boost my mojo and get my butt moving agin on making cards.
If anyone has any good tips for using their Gypsy would you please share them as Im a bit nervous about the Gypsy as I dont use Design Studio or SCAL with my Cricut.

Ok everyone have a good day and I will be posting again soon. x x x x
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment