Wednesday 5 August 2009

Stamp swap images from Cricut MB







Heres some of the images I received in a stamp swap on Cricut.com.I love the magnolia stamps that little girl is just the cutest.I coloured them using my copic pens (love love love these pens).I can remember when Andrew Brownsword first bought out these forever friends teddies,I was working in a card shop Clintons and everything came with these teddies on.My mum even bought me two framed piccies of them for my 21st birthday.Wow that was a while ago lol.
Karen x x x x

1 comment:

  1. hi, you came over to my blog at one time and your following me. Well I lost everything on my blog and I just wanted to update my blog list. So I would like to add you to my list? I hope that you don't mind? See U later♥ Kat at katzdesignz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete