Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sams circle set




Heres what I have made today,these images are from lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com.Aren't they really cute,the flower one I put on Wild card cart card then I clear embossed it and it really brightens the colours.The butterfly one I made a gatefold card to put it on,I used Butterflies and Blossom DCWV stack and some peel offs and silver mirri board,and also clear embossed it to make it pop.Tomorrow got to see what I can do with the rest of the set.
Karen x x x x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, so unique!!!

    You have lovely work on your blog! Your creations are just a bit different... and I LOVE that!!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make some really cute cards dont forget to enter the cute daisy may challenge and then we can come visit you and see your creations
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete